I thought it might be a good idea to write a blog post that is just about me and a few tid bits about the family =) Seeing as I have plenty of followers, maybe it would be nice if you all got to know me a little. So, Here it goes!
- At the age of 6 I KNEW that I would be a wife and a mother. The one and only thing I wanted to do with my life…and I did it!
- I have three children and I hope to have at least two more 😉
- My son was misdiagnosed twice at age three before finally being diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at age five. However, we do not let Autism define him…he defines himself! 🙂
- I played with Barbies until I was 15…I got married at 17.
- I was baptized twice.
- Anatomy and Physiology was my ALL TIME FAVORITE class in school!
- My favorite food is a strict three way tie between jalapenos, nachos with cheese, and grilled chicken wings! (A side note on the wings…the absolute best ones that I ever had was when I was growing up, I went to the beach with my grandparents one weekend and my PaPa accidentally dropped the wings in the sand, washed them off in beach water, and then grilled them. I have NEVER had better wings than on that day!)
- I spent a great deal of time with my favorite grandparents, MiMi & PaPa, when I was growing up. I made some memories with them that I will never ever forget.
- My parents divorced when I was three. When I was four I gained an amazing step dad who has raised me to be a very strong and smart woman who does not take a lot of mess from people. I spent a lot of my childhood in the deer woods and tree stands with him. He is and will always be a very important person in my life.
- I have one half sister, one half brother, and a step sister.
- My favorite color is green.
- I have very long skinny feet. 😀
- I learned to drive a stick shift Chevy S10 when I was 10 years old.
- I had a dog named Bobo when I was growing up. He was my soul mate. When he died my life was devastated. Since his death I have not been able to make a connection with any other dog. Although we have two dogs as family pets, I have not been able to have the relationships with them that I had with him. I still grieve his death like it was yesterday. He died in December of 2002.
- I have a crazy thing about my feet…if you touch them I will kick you. Never touch my feet. 😀
- I am crazy OCD.
- One of my OCD habits is that I will not step on grates, sewer covers, or those rain drainage things on the corners of side walks. My husband has tried to hold me on top of one in order to get me to “get over my fears” and I screamed and cried until the neighbors came out to see what was going on. Bless his heart, he was trying to help…it didn’t. (No he was not doing this to be cruel, he really was trying to help)
- When I love, I love HARD. I love truly, madly, and deeply.
Wow! There you have it, some facts about me. Maybe I will do another one another day with some more. How about you leave me a comment with a simple fact about you, seeing as we are getting to know each other and all. 😉